Marv’s Sanitary Service is committed to recycling and we have worked hard to make recycling easier and more convenient for all our customers. We provide Single Stream Recycling, which means NO SORTING.
Recycling is picked up on the 1st and 3rd service day of each month and should be put out by 7 am. (Click here for Marv's Recycling Calendar) Recycling is included in your monthly charge, and we urge you to read the Single Stream Recycling Guide and make recycling part of your routine.
If you choose to rent our 96-gallon tip cart for your recyclables, remember that normal wear and tear is expected but you will be liable for damage to the cart resulting from misuse or from paint, chemicals or heat/fire, etc.
If your recycling container is not out in time for collection, it can either be picked up during the following scheduled collection or you may request a special pick-up, for an additional fee.
Additional Recycling Notes:
- Empty and flatten all boxes.
- All containers must be empty to be recycled.
- Please remove and discard plastic found on cardboard or with paper.
- Some plastic items are not recyclable – Click here for a list of non-recyclable items.
- Empty plastic buckets are okay.
- Styrofoam is always garbage.
- Please bag ONLY shredded paper.
- UPDATE: Plastic bags are no longer accepted. >More Info
- A book or two once in a while is okay. Make special arrangements for boxes of books.
- Electronics can be dropped off for free at the Household Hazardous Waste facility 367-8695.
Call Marv’s for pickup of scrap metal and wire.